In no particular order…
- It looks like we’re getting a new bathtub for Christmas…3 months early.
- My baby’s ears looked good at the pediatrician’s today. It’s not that that’s a bad thing, it’s just that it means her symptoms are likely teething, and may thus go on FOREVER.
- I’m liking the Limited Edition Caramel Apple Oreos. They’d be bizarre if they weren’t golden Oreos, though.
- Monday holidays completely destroy my sense of what day it is for the rest of the week.
- I went for a walk in the neighborhood tonight, just to drop something by a neighbor’s house, and fall is in the evening air. The sheer wonder of it thrilled me!
- AND I’m looking forward, rather desperately, to winter as well. Between the pregnancy and last year’s non-winter in Utah, I feel like I’ve been hot for a year and a half.