That’s right, folks, my oldest turned 9 yesterday. In no particular order, here are nine things I love about her!
- She loves to think about things.
- She loves to create.
- She is incredibly responsible (for a nine-year-old).
- She loves her family.
- She takes pride in doing things well.
- She is sensible.
- She loves to try new things (I envy that!)
- She is obedient (most of the time!)
- She plays well with her siblings (most of the time!)
My precious oldest girlie made me a mom; she even eased me into it gently. I cannot imagine life without her. Happy Birthday, Love!